RE: kernel-image

> znaczy jak to 'kernel ktorego aktualnie uzywam'??
> bzImage chce Ci usunac (czy inny vmlinuz)??

dokladnie tak
Removing kernel-image-2.2.19 ...

  You are running a kernel (version 2.2.19) and attempting to remove
  the same version. This is a potentially disastrous action. Not only
  will /boot/vmlinuz-2.2.19 be removed, making it impossible to boot
  it, (you will have to take action to change your boot loader to boot
  a new kernel), it will also remove all modules under the directory
  /lib/modules/2.2.19. Just having a copy of the kernel image is not
  enough, you will have to replace the modules too.

    I repeat, this is very dangerous. If at all in doubt, answer
    no. If you know exactly what you are doing, and are prepared to
    hose your system, then answer Yes.
Remove the running kernel image (not recommended) [No]?

:)
jakies pomysl?
pozdrawiam szacowne grono
Michal Niebecki alias Coor