(są/będą) problemy z security.debian.org

Host obsługujacy security.debian.org i non-us.debian.org spalił się
wraz z otaczającym go budynkiem. Adres zostanie przeniesiony na inną
maszynę ale ... należy oczekiwać przejściowych trudności.

(patrz też http://slashdot.org/article.pl?sid=02/11/20/132259&mode=thread&tid=99)

Ogłoszenie Wicherta Akkermana z debian-devel:

At around 8 this morning (local time) a fire started in the
computing facilities of Twente University. This affects Debian, since
on of our servers (satie) is hosted there. At this moment it seems
very likely that the machine can not be recovered from the fire.

The following services are currently down as a result of this:

  security.debian.org
  non-us.debian.org
  nm.debian.org
  qa.debian.org

We are working to restoring these services on another machine and
hope to have things in mostly working order by tomorrow. Security
advisories are still available at http://www.debian.org/security/

Wichert.

--
( Marcin Kasperski   | A complex system designed from scratch never works    )
( http://www.mk.w.pl |    and cannot be patched to make it work. (Booch)     )