hello dear

Hi Dear,
Kind regards, I am doris, tall slim fair and a very good looking girl that loves travelling and dancing, a student that loves to be loved,kindly permit my contacting you through this medium I am compelled to contact you for obvious reasons which you will understand when we discuss details of my roposition.i am looking forward to your positive confirmation. doriswast@yahoo.com, to enable us have an important discussion then we will start from there which will include my introduction,i will send my pics lateer Thanks,