translation and the coordinator

Dear all,

With my job now, it is unlikely for me so far to have such Internet
connection to commit/add/etc. the wml files I might have translated.
The best way I can do so far is to email the wml files to someone with
write access willing to help.

As now the mailing list for Indonesian user had been set up and running
as well, I would like to know whether we need another or two
coordinator(s) OR may be new coordinator(s).

I'm looking forward to your responds on this matter, so that I can act
accordingly.

The other thing, for now, anyone who would like to translate, please
feel free to do so, then email me the translated wml page(s) so that I
can forward them to someone with write access willing to help.

Lastly, as the translation to Indonesian already started, to translate
the rest of the pages or to update the translated pages, just get the
wml files from "english" AND "indonesian" directories. Also, please
read the following pages:

o bottom part of
http://www.debian.org/devel/website/translating.en.html
o http://www.debian.org/devel/website/uptodate.en.html