Re: New translation coordinator for Icelandic

Quoting David Geirsson (davidgeirs@gmail.com):

(in debian-boot and debian-i18n)

> Hi all,
>
> The new language process for Icelandic is just about complete, so
> translation will start soon. I will take the role of language
> coordinator, and try to find more people interested in translating.

Well, Stefán (CC'ed) seemed interested as he wanted to possibly work
on D-I translations through Pootle (which I actually de-activated). So
you guys want probably to get in touch if not already done.

Also CC'ing the debian-user-icelandic mailing list....which is
actually very quiet but, who knows, could be revived by this starting
effort.