account opening // ouverture de compte

Hello,

FROUDIS is the E. LECLERC distribution center (leader in French mass distribution).
She is responsible for canvassing suppliers. 499 collaborator and 721 Stores in France, ideal for evacuating goods and destocking.
M/Lit achieves an increase in turnover of €144,196,048.00.
years of experience in offering thousands of products ranging from groceries to home appliances,
electronics, clothing, jewelry and luxury goods, computer supplies, furniture, construction, auto accessories and many more.

we come to you for a partnership in order to accompany us in the regular provisioning of our new sites

method of payment: 14/28 days net

Please find attached the KBIS and the balance sheet of our establishment to open a large account.

Best regards,

PURCHASING DIRECTOR: Bret BARBIER
COMPANY: FROUDIS
ADDRESS: 2 rue Bois, 54390 FROUARD