Re: Autoframing für Webcam

Am Dienstag, 1. August 2023, 23:06:41 CEST schrieb Ulf Volmer:

> Ich habe noch ein bischen im Wiki des Plugins gegraben, es sieht leider

> so aus, als ob gerade das Auto- Framing a) eine NVIDIA Karte und b)

> Windows voraussetzt...

Und außerdem:

⚠️ Binaries removed due to GPL license violation! ⚠️

We had to remove binaries and source code due to a contributor submitting code that was not licensed under the GPLv2 "or later" license or any compatible license. While we were able to adjust the source code contained in the repository to exclude these license violations, we can't guarantee that binaries will be available again.

Aber es gibt auch noch "Facetracker".
Vielleicht ist das ja was.

https://github.com/norihiro/obs-face-tracker

--