Reliable quality lists.debian.org

hello debian-user-german,
I hope you and your family are well.

We founded the company CNM GROUP in 1999 and, since the beginning of our existence, we have been trying to offer our customers  know-how in combination with cost-effective solutions. We complete implementation of components for industry. Extrusion of aluminium, extrusion of plastics and EPDM, CNC machining, pressure die casting or plastics injection, these are technologies in which we are strong and where we can offer you an unparalleled price/quality ratio.

The company CNM GROUP. also offers a variety of additional services such as assistance in production and designing of injection molds, die-casting tools, and final plastic parts, aluminum parts, and Machining parts according to the customer’s requirements, If you are interested, please contact us via the inquiry form or the contact emails.

We are specialized in
a)	CNC, SLA , SLS,
b)	silicone molding,
c)	metal machining,
d)	injection tooling,
e)  Plastic, zinc, aluminum and magnesium products solutions.
f)  From the design stage to the batch production of one-stop service.
Please reply directly to this email, and we will provide you with a catalog.

If you have any need for injection molds, die-cast molds, stamped molds or extruded molds. Please send me drawings or samples and we will provide you with the best quotation as soon as possible!

We would appreciate your enquiry.
Good luck  -  Christena.Seigle

CNM