Workaround: baculas bsmtp to localhost not further working in debian 10

Hello,

after upgrading my debian backup server with bacula from debian 9 to 10 I wonder me
that the status mails not further arrived me.
My server uses a exim4 instance which was allowed only local connoections before.
The exim4 on my backup server sends all mails to my mail server. On Mailserver
relaying is only allowed by smtp-auth connections which are not configured on
my backupserver, so only sending mails to local users configured on my mailsserver
is allowed.
So I use a local forward mail rule to send all mails to backups root to my
own mail account.

bacula had send a mail to root@localhost smtp connection via the bsmtp before.
But beginning with defaults debian 10 exim 4 a identification of a host is
needed at start of smtpconnection which is not send by bsmtp.
I didn't find a solution to fix it in bsmtp shortly.
bsmtp get the message via pipe as like mailx it do. So I simply replaced the
bsmtp by replacing the following lines in the bacula-dir.conf:

-  mailcommand = "/usr/sbin/bsmtp -h localhost -f \"\(Bacula\) \<%r\>\" -s \"Bacula: %t %e of %c %l\" %r"
-  operatorcommand = "/usr/sbin/bsmtp -h localhost -f \"\(Bacula\) \<%r\>\" -s \"Bacula: Intervention needed for %j\" %r"
+  mailcommand = "/usr/bin/mailx -s \"Bacula: %t %e of %c %l\" %r"
+  operatorcommand = "/usr/bin/mailx -s \"Bacula: Intervention needed for %j\" %r"

Maybe it is possible also to fix the issue by a different bsmtp option,
by the way the mailx solution was a better way because I don't want
to loose the messages even the smtp port is closed or a remote server
is not available.

Cheers,
Pierre