Re: openjdk-8 for jessie

openjdk-8 was part of jessie-backports but vanished from there. Found
some todo note in Debian's wiki:
https://wiki.debian.org/LTS/TODO/Jessie

Another wiki page stating jessie-backports should offer openjdk-8
https://wiki.debian.org/Java

I searched for "openjdk-8" in mailinglists lts, lts-changes and lts-
announce but no hit.
https://wiki.debian.org/LTS/Contact