[Event] 36C3 Aseembly

Hallo,

(I don't actually write German, so please give me resources that I can
learn German properly!)

Like last year, I have prepared a booth for Debian people to gather:

  https://wiki.debian.org/DebianEvents/de/2019/36C3

If you want to publicly announce your presence, please update the wiki
and put your name in it!

Also, we are (probably) having an meetup during 36C3, and I am
trying to reserve enough places to meet together!  We couldn't meet at
the assembly place at 35C3 because we simply don't have enough seats.

And since I am from Taiwan,  I'd like to ask if any local member has a
large print of Debian banners.  Last year the DebConf18 banner broke
during shipping and it eventually being confiscated because of sponsor
logo on it.

See you at 36C3!

Mit freundlichen Grüßen
Yao Wei