Re: Probleme mit certbot nach Upgrade von Wheezy nach Jessie

Hi,

On Sun, 07 Apr 2019 10:56:31 +0200
Sebastian Suchanek <sebastian.suchanek@gmx.de> wrote:

> Hallo Liste!
>
> Nachdem ich endlich mal dazu gekommen bin, meine letzte
> Wheezy-Installation nach Jessie upzudaten, mag leider certbot nicht mehr
> mitspielen:
(...)

> Was also tun? Wie bekomme ich certbot wieder zum Funktionieren?

nur ein Schuss ins Blaue:

laut https://certbot.eff.org/lets-encrypt/debianjessie-apache :

"If this is your first time installing Certbot on your Debian 8 system,
you do not need to do anything else before installing certbot-auto. But
if you've previously installed Certbot via apt-get on your Debian 8
system, we recommend uninstalling the packaged version before continuing
with the other steps below, in order to avoid potential conflicts between
the two versions."

Hast du das schon versucht?

Viel Glück!

Michael

There is a multi-legged creature crawling on your shoulder.
		-- Spock, "A Taste of Armageddon", stardate 3193.9