Re: Interphone mit SIP-Protokol

Hallö Hannes,

Am DATE hackte Hannes Eberhardt in die Tasten:
> Ich hatte so etwas auch mal gesucht, finde aber nicht mehr alle
> Anbieter.
>
> Zwei sind mir noch eingefallen, vllt. ist etwas dabei das für dich
> passt.
>
> http://www.tematlc.it/eng/door-phone.asp

Hier die Antwort:

----8<-----------------------------------------------------------------
Dear Michelle,
I'm Andrea export sales of Tema Telecomunicazioni AA-542C is an IP
doophone with 2 realys and IP Camera, wall mounting The items cost ?
569,00 VAT not included, your charge Shipping costs to Estonia ?
23,00 VAT not included, your charge

AA-542C have a LAN interface and you can register the unit to your
IP PBX as a standard SIP phone The max distance from the unit to the
switch is max 80mt, if the distance is more please add LAN repeater
The temperature range is from -20° up to +55°C, the interface have
internal heating and probably support deeper temperature over -20°
but it's not guarantee.
For the switch of two realys you can use a normal IP phone (peer to
peer or register on IP-PBX) our license Vodeoconsole (included) but
run under Windows

Please find attach product brochure and technical manual

Many thanks for your attention and I remain at your disposal for
every information do you need.

Kind regards

Andrea Migliari

569? plus MwSt!

Nicht sehr gut!

Ein RPI/BPI mit Heizfolie wird auch -20°C überleben!

--
Michelle Konzack        Miila ITSystems @ TDnet
GNU/Linux Developer     00372-54541400