Re: USB3- bzw. eSATA-Plattenstation

Hallo Harry!
Am Dienstag, den 28.10.2014, 11:08 +0100 schrieb Dr. Harry Knitter:

> Die Platten werden zuerst erkannt, dann aber verschwinden Sie manchmal wieder
> aus dem System, obwohl die Platte sich noch fühlbar dreht. Das Phänomen tritt
> auf, unabhängig ob die Station über USB oder eSATA angeschlossen ist.

Sagt dmesg irgendwas dazu?

Meine externe 3TB GPT-Platte kriege ich über USB3 nur lesend betrieben,
beim Schreibzugriff wirft das System hektische Fehlermeldungen und die
Platte wird ausgehängt. Selbes Gerät über eSATA geht, selbes Gerät mit
altbackener Partitionierung (einer anderen Platte) geht schreibend über
USB3. Bislang keine weiteren Tests deswegen.
Allerhand Grüße,

	tim

--
A drunk was sitting at the end of the bar in a popular single's place,
watching a young, good-looking man working his way through the women.
The guy didn't appear to be having much luck, and he was only spending a
few moments with each woman. As he worked his way closer, while he
couldn't hear what the young man was saying, he realized that the women
were somewhat shocked at his approach. Finally, the man approaches a
pretty brunette and they hit it off immediately. After a bit of quiet
conversation, she handed the young man her hotel key and they started
off for the elevators. As they passed the drunk, he stopped the lucky
one and asked him what his method was. "Well," the man replied, "It's
simple. You say 'Tickle your ass with a feather?' If she sounds
interested, you take it from there. If she sounds angry, you smile and
say 'Typically nasty weather.'" The drunk says "Ohhhhh, got it, I got
it!" and walks over to a woman at the end of the bar to try out his new
approach. Getting her attention, he smiles and says "Fuck me!"
"What?!?!?" she screams. "Raining like hell, isn't it?"