Re: VM startet nicht mehr

On Sat, Nov 05, 2011 at 09:46:33AM +0100, Ulrich Fürst wrote:
> Hallo zusammen!
> Ich hoffe mal das ganze gehört hier auf die Liste; sonst bitte einfach
> einen Hinweise.
> Ich wollte gestern nach längerer Zeit mal wieder Windows in der VM starten.
>
> Es läuft hier auf debian/squeeze eine
> ** 4.1.6-74713~Debian~squeeze 0
>         500 http://download.virtualbox.org/virtualbox/debian/\
> squeeze/contrib amd64 Packages
>
> Nun kommt beim Starten nur noch:
> > Die virtuelle Maschine Windows konnte nicht gestartet werden.
> >
> > The configured driver wasn't found. Either the necessary driver
> > modules wasn't loaded, the name was misspelled, or it was a
> > misconfiguration. (VERR_PDM_DRIVER_NOT_FOUND).
> >
> > Fehlercode:NS_ERROR_FAILURE (0x80004005)
> > Komponente:Console
> > Interface:IConsole {1968b7d3-e3bf-4ceb-99e0-cb7c913317bb}

Auszug aus einem Forenbeitrag:

---Begin---

Re: Virtual box error NS_ERROR_FAILURE (0x80004005) As a VB forum mod,
it pains me to see such nasty 'solutions' to problems that aren't really
problems.

First of all, the problem where it all started with was a simple kernel
module. With update-manager updating your system AND kernel without your
knowledge, it can happen that the module isn't compiled properly because
you don't have the right kernel headers to match your kernel image. So
make sure that you have the meta package installed that depends on the
latest available kernel packages and are of the same flavour (generic
image and server headers don't match).  The solution is noted clearly,
run '/etc/init.d/vboxdrv setup' AS ROOT. This means that you need to put
'sudo' before the command.  You also need to be a member of the
'vboxusers' group. This error can come up if you're not a member.

Running VB as root is very bad practise. In fact, running anything MADE
for normal user use as root is bad.

Dakalty, your error means that you don't have 'build-essential'
installed, thus lacking the kernel headers and tools to build kernel
modules.

Finally, if your VirtualBox.xml file gets corrupted in some way, don't
remove it but rename it. If you start VB again without a VirtualBox.xml,
one will be recreated (no need to register, cancel that 3 times and it
won't show up again) and you can use that recreated file to fix your
original VirtualBox.xml file. It is possible that this 'corruption'
happens when the file is flushed to disk but the action is somehow
cancled, leaving out a few close tags in the xml file. Fixing it
manually can be done, you only need to have some insight in xml markup.
There are plenty of examples on how to fix this on the VirtualBox
forums.

In fact, all of these 'issues' are discussed and solved on the official
VB forum, using the best method to keep your VMs and system
configuration.

---End---

Vielleicht hilft dir das weiter...

Rainer