rfcomm does not work - always NO pairing with my Nokia 6230i

Programm does NOT work :-(

as decribed on this page :

http://www.debian.org/Bugs/Reporting#findpkgver

i hope now, YOU have ALL the necessary informations ?

$ which rfcomm
/usr/bin/rfcomm

$ dpkg --search /usr/binrfcomm
rfcomm is hashed (/usr/bin/rfcomm)

#dpkg --list bluez-utils

Gewünscht=Unbekannt/Installieren/R=Entfernen/P=Vollständig Löschen/Halten
| Status=Nicht/Installiert/Config/U=Entpackt/halb konFiguriert/
         Halb installiert/Trigger erWartet/Trigger anhängig
|/ Fehler?=(kein)/R=Neuinstallation notwendig (Status, Fehler: GROSS=schlecht)
||/ Name                                 Version
Beschreibung
+++-====================================-==============================-
ii  bluez-utils                          4.66-1
Transitional package

#dpkg --status bluez-utils
Package: bluez-utils
 This is a transitional package to assist with moving people to the
 BlueZ 4.x stack.
Homepage: http://www.bluez.org

BUT if using a LIVE-CD, Ubuntu 9.04, on the same computer, i have a bluetooth
icon on top and can decide, please use - 1234 - as the password and

IT WORKS ! PAIRING is made !

So W H Y  is it in Debian NOT working ? ? ?

I am searching since a few days for a solution, but the guy from :

http://debianforum.de/forum/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=124220&p=794131#p794131

had until now no idea what i can do :-(

So can i help YOU to correct this ?

Please tell me WHAT to do or WHAT to try !

Thanks from Schmidhofen, Bad Krozingen, 25 km south to Freiburg im Breisgau /
Germany

Reginaldo