old version of webmin

Hallo

I am using debian SID with actual updates and have webmin from the
official site.

Some time ago I got a problem using the debian apt-package system. I am
left with remains of webmin 1.180-3 which are leftover from old times.
Obviously the files to deinstall these packages are no longer. Do you
have any idea how to get rid of these packages? Are there any old
package repositories from where I could obtain and then reinstall these
old versions and delete them afterwards?

Thanks for webmin which I have been successfully using for quite some
time

Greetings

Bernhard
--