Fwd: RE: Re: acroread funktioniert nach update nicht mehr

Ist da irgendwo ein Rechner undicht?

Gruß
Bernd

Betreff: RE: Re: acroread funktioniert nach update nicht mehr
Datum: Donnerstag, 28. Mai 2009
Von: "Amy" <amy@rentalpropertiesgroup.com>
An: "Bernd Kloss" <b_kloss@web.de>

Hi,
Thank you for your intrest in our rental property.
It is at the moment still available for occupancy.

Here is a copy of our rental application, Print it out.
www.rentalpropertiesgroup.com/rentalapp.pdf  In PDF format
www.rentalpropertiesgroup.com/rentalapplication.doc In Word format

We dont do a check on your rental history or a background check but we do
require a credit check. In order to rent any of our properties you must have
a credit score of 450 or higher. I do make exceptions but you must bring a
copy of your report and an explanation.

You can get a copy of your score free below
http://www.rentalpropertiesgroup.com/freecreditreport.html

Do not email it to me just bring it with you.

We do not require a security deposit or pet deposit on this property.

Unlike most properties you wont be charged an application fee or credit check
fee because you will bring your own.

Renting this property is of my highest concern so if you dont act quickly it
may get rented before you.
Hopefully I can walk you through the property either tomorrow or within the
next few days appointments will be handled in the manner they were recieved.

Regards,
Karen Fisher
Rental Properties Group