ISP recommendations in Germany (Munich)

Hi,

first of all, sorry for this non-German post. I'm guessing this is the right list for this kind of question though...

I'm moving to Munich in a week, and I'd like to hear which ISP people recommend. Looking at various websites that compare ISP's is possible but they tend to ignore many of the things that geeks find important in choosing an ISP...things like:

* speed
* stability (both a minimum amount of downtime and with regard to advertised speeds) * no silly port blocking, * no traffic shaping or bandwidth caps
* somewhat knowledgeable support staff (English-friendly a plus)
* price is a secondary concern

So which ISP would people recommend?

(Feel free to answer in German, I can read it but not comfortable writing a coherent post in German...yet...and no need to CC me, I'll read the archives).

--
David Härdeman