Re: [Bacula-users] Purged all jobs for a host

Eric Peterson wrote:
I was trying to recycle a volume following the directions on the website.  I
guess they are only for newer versions or I didn't do things quite right.

I selected 'purge', 'jobs', and then it asked for a file daemon so I chose
the file daemon that needed a volume.  I thought it would then ask me what
jobs to purge.  Instead it purged all the jobs for that client.

So now that I'm in a bit of trouble, how do I restore my jobs for that
client?

Thanks.

there is a tool to regenerate your database from the actual backup ...
but since it seems you are in no actually need to restore something i suggest you just don't do anything :-)

Florian