Re: Developer gathering the weekend from 2-4th of Dec?

Am Donnerstag 24 November 2005 17:56 schrieb Knut Yrvin:
> 3 participants at Dec 9th-11th

On that weekend, there will be a meeting of some skolelinux developer at
Stralsund SundXplosion:

	http://skolelinux.de/wiki/Stralsund2005
	http://http://www.sund-xplosion.de/index.php?GOTO=193

Among others, Steffen Joeris, Kurt Gramlich and myself will be there.
The Event itself is originally a Linux-Information-Weekend with talks
and workshops, but as there are many teachers and schools invited, we
considered it a good idea to go there for our monthly meeting.

In case the DevGath will be on any other weekend, we would be glad to
meet some of you just 540 km south of Haldern...

Please sign up at

http://www.sund-xplosion.de/index.php?GOTO=190

Regards
Ralf