SASL, Postfix, Port 587

Dear List,

I have set up smtp-auth with sasl, postfix and docevor quite nicely.
Everything works with port 25. Now I need another SMTP-Port with
identical settings.

So I added the following in /etc/postfix/master.cf
587       inet  n       -       n       -       -       smtpd  -o
content_filter=postfixfilter:

and restarted Postfix. Connecting from localhost gives this, which
actually looks good:
ehlo blah
250-domain.bla.blub
250-PIPELINING
250-SIZE 20480000
250-ETRN
250-STARTTLS
250-AUTH LOGIN PLAIN
250-AUTH=LOGIN PLAIN
250 8BITMIME

But when I try to send a mail via the port 587, the following error
message is printed in /var/lob/mail.log:

setting up TLS connection from server: May 31 13:13:40 localhost
postfix/ smtpd [3520]: TLS connection established from
server: TLSv1 with cipher
DHE-RSA-AES256-SHA (256/256 bits) May 31
13:13:43 localhost postfix/
smtpd[3520]: warning: SASL authentication failure: cannot connect to
saslauthd server: Permission denied May 31
13:13:43 localhost postfix/
smtpd[3520]: warning: SASL authentication failure: Password
verification failed

I am using debian sarge with all security updates.

Thanks for any pointers

Best
	Stephan