Re: GDM Theme des "Standardbegrüßers" dauerhaft ändern

Andreas Brillisauer <abrillisauer@web.de> writes:

> Hallo Liste,
>
> ich verwende GDM mit dem "Standardbegrüßer". Wenn man den bei der
> Anmeldung vor sich hat, kann man über dessen Menüleiste die Themes
> auswählen. Beim nächsten Neustart sind die Änderungen aber wieder weg.
> Über gdmsetup kann ich das nicht festlegen. Gibt es eine Möglichkeit,
> Themeänderungen am GDM-Standardbegrüßer dauerhaft zu ändern?

Aus /etc/gdm/gdm.conf:

[gui]
# The specific gtkrc file we use.  It should be the full path to the gtkrc
# that we need.  Unless you need a specific gtkrc that doesn't correspond to
# a specific theme, then just use the GtkTheme key
#GtkRC=/usr/share/themes/Default/gtk/gtkrc

# The GTK+ theme to use for the gui
#GtkTheme=Default
 ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
# If to allow changing the GTK+ (widget) theme from the greeter.  Currently
# this only affects the standard greeter as the graphical greeter does
# not yet have this ability
#AllowGtkThemeChange=true
# Comma separated list of themes to allow.  These must be the names of the
# themes installed in the standard locations for gtk themes.  You can
# also specify 'all' to allow all installed themes.  These should be just
# the basenames of the themes such as 'Thinice' or 'LowContrast'.
#GtkThemesToAllow=all

Ciao,

Johannes

--