Re: Mini Debian Router gesucht

Hi Tobias,

vielleicht kannst du mit den beiden folgenden Links etwas anfangen:

http://www.pcengines.ch/wrap.htm
http://shop.tronico.net/

--snip--
Wireless Router Application Platform
* The PC Engines WRAP system board gives network OEMs a cost-effective SBC platform for their value-added software, such as wireless routers, firewalls, load balancers, VPN, industrial Ethernet, or other special purpose network devices.
* Performance: 266 MHz National Geode SC1100 CPU
* Memory: 64 MB SDRAM (128 MB optional)
* Storage: Operating system and application stored on CompactFlash card (not included). * Power: Not much ! About 3 to 5W at 12V DC (excluding miniPCI cards), supplied through DC jack or passive Power over Ethernet. Acceptable range +7V to +18V DC. * Management: Watchdog timer built into CPU; LM77 thermal monitor stops system on excessive temperature. * User interface: Three front panel LEDs, one pushbutton switch, can be controlled through CPU GPIO pins. * OEM expansion: LPC bus for adding serial ports, ISA style I/O etc. I2C bus for user interface, software lock devices etc. * OEM options: DRAM size, CPU speed, Ethernet, serial, front panel LEDs and switch, custom BIOS adaptation, custom footprints. Contact PC Engines for details ! * Connectivity: 2 or 3 Ethernet channels (National DP83816), 2 or 1 miniPCI slots (cards not included), 1 serial port (console).
--/snip--

Grüsse
Claus