Re: Quotatool

Tan Do wrote:
> I want to use quotatool in linux but after downloading source code I do:
> ./configure
> make install

> after typing command:
> quotatool ....
> I get the message below
>
> quotatool: Error while detecting kernel quota version: No suchprocess
http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=de&lr=&ie=UTF-8&frame=right&th=1adee2f16ff48c22&seekm=1Q2s1-1vT-37%40gated-at.bofh.it#link2
Plain translation:
If you use XFS, there is a bug in quotatool (v1.4.4-?) which prevent
detection of quota version. XFS quota won't work if CONFIG_QUOTA=y is
set. Recommended solution: In your kernel config set CONFIG_QUOTA=n,
CONFIG_XFS_QUOTA=y and rebuild your kernel (or wait until there is an
adjusted quotatool;-)

Gruss, Michel
--
Aus Murphy's Gesetze:
Dein Zug zur Arbeit fährt nur an den Tagen pünktlich ab, an denen du