Re: Samba Spielchen

On Sunday 21 March 2004 22:25, Thomas Amm wrote:
> > [global]
> >         workgroup = THIESENWEB
> >         server string = Playground (Samba %v)
> >         security = SHARE
> >         interfaces = 192.168.1.0/255.255.255.0
> >         bind interfaces only = Yes
>
> Interface 127.0.0.1/8 sollte ebenfalls erlaubt sein,
> wenn sich Samba selbst sieht, tut es sich leichter.

Aus der smb.conf doc:
By default Samba will query the kernel for the list of all active interfaces
and use any interfaces except 127.0.0.1 that are broadcast capable.
Ich habs trotzdem mal ausprobiert, aber immer noch das gleiche, Windows hosts
ja, Samba host nein, bis auf Playground selber.
Grüße,
	Marcus

--
 :: Marcus Thiesen :: www.thiesen.org :: ICQ#108989768 :: 0x754675F2 ::

I am reminded of the professor who, in his declining hours, was asked by his
devoted pupils for his final counsel. He replied, 'Verify your quotations
                                                        Sir Winston Churchill