To: <debian-user@lists.debian.org>
Subject: 3Ware SATA Raid
From: "rahul jadhav" <rjadhav@iatp.org>
Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2003 15:26:28 -0600

Hi All!
I am trying to put together a Debian server with 3Wares Escalade 7000
Series 2 port SATA Controller and Seagate drives. I am a little nervous
about the motherboard. I was thinking of getting an Intel (anyone of
S845WD1, D845GEB, D865GBFLK).
I'd like to know if anyone has had a smooth run with some specific
board. I do not have much time to experiment with the newer boards with
onboard controllers. (Are any of those supported yet?)
Any additional info about Debian and SATA Raid also welcome.
Please Help!
Thanks!

Rahul