Re: Erfahrungen mit APIC?

On Don, 29 Mai 2003, Michelle Konzack wrote:
> Was ist 'UP' ???

Das Gegenteil von MP. Davon schon was gehört.

Herzliche Grüße

Norbert

PS: Multi/Uni-Processor

Norbert Preining <preining AT logic DOT at>         Technische Universität Wien
CORRIEDOO (n.)
The crucial moment of false recognition in a long passageway
encounter. Though both people are perfectly well aware that the other
is approaching, they must eventually pretend sudden recognition. They
now look up with a glassy smile, as if having spotted each other for
the first time, (and are particularly delighted to have done so)
shouting out 'Haaaaaallllloooo!' as if to say 'Good grief!! You!!
Here!! Of all people! Will I never. Coo. Stab me vitals, etc.'
			--- Douglas Adams, The Meaning of Liff