Re: http://www.de.debian.org/releases/woody/installmanual

* Thomas.Scherk@WiMi.LANDSH.DE <Thomas.Scherk@WiMi.LANDSH.DE> [2002-07-23 10:47]:
> Sehr geehrte Damen und Herren,

 Dear Thomas!

 debian-www is an english language mailinglist and thus you should write
in english if you write to this list.

> ich sitze hinter mehreren Proxy-Servern und hinter mindestens 2 Firewalls.
> Ich kann deshalb nicht auf die deutschsprachigen Installationsanweisungen
> zugreifen.

 No, that's not the reason why you can't access the german language
installmanual.  The reason is that it is not finished yet.

> Sinnvoll wäre es, wenn Sie Ihr Auswahlfeld für die einzelnen
> Distributionen um ein Auswahlfeld "Deutsch" erweitern könnten.

 If it would be finished it would be available from that boxes, too.
Yes.

> Ich bitte Sie, mir die Installationsanleitung für DEBIAN GNU/Linux 3.0 für
> die Plattform m68k als PDF-Datei zuzusenden.

 You can download it from each of the webmirrors, e.g. from
<http://www.de.debian.org/releases/woody/installmanual>.

> Vielen Dank!

 No problem.

 Have fun,
Gerfried Fuchs
--
"Where do you want to go today?
 Somewhere, somewhere you could never take me"