Re: export food products

Am 16:46 08/07/2002 +0800 hat frank geschrieben:

>Dear Sirs/Madams,
>
>We know your company from internet and know you buy and sell a
specialized range of food products

Hmm, food fpt Pinguins and Little Devils...

>canned asparagus, peanut, pumpkinseed, sunflowerseed, beans, chilli,
dried fruits etc. which is

Do the Pinguin eat it ???

>plant of ISO9002 certified, located in the center of asparagus and
fruits farms, relying on 2

I thunk, it is iso9660...

>automatic steels processing line from Spain, and 6 advanced
auto-control sterilization, our

Oh yes, please kill all MS-Virusses and keep it Clean.

>products now have very good sales in many countried such as  Europe,
America, Canada, Japan,

For sale ???
You can get it free on ftp://ftp.debian.org/

>Latin America etc. We hope to enter into business with your esteemed
company based on mutual
>benefit in order to increase our market. please feel free contact us
for our detail range of
>products, thanks in advance.
>
>We looking forward to hearing from you soon

Done !!!

> ##########  Get the Power of Debian/GNU-Linux  ##########
| Michelle's Internet-Service                    Inh.  Michelle Konzack    |
| FunkLAN-Providerin                                                       |
| Alte Zoll Strasse 17                                                     |
| 77694 Kehl am Rhein                            Tel 0049/(0)7851/9569-313 |
| Germany                                        Fax 0049/(0)7851/9569-314 |