Strange device name sg#a003 for Adaptec SlimSCSI 1480B

Hallo,

thank you for your helpful information! Now I hear two high beeps and all seams
to be ok. Just one problem left:

/var/lib/pcmcia/stab/:

Socket 0: Adaptec APA-1480 SCSI Host Adapter
0	scsi	apa1480_cb	0	sg#a003	21	0
Socket 1: empty

The device name is a little bit strange. Should I load some extra modules in
/etc/pcmcia/config.opts and if yes, which one? Or is it a complet different
problem?

Thank you for answering,
Alex.

--