Re: Dépannage sur PC distant

Le 27/10/2012 23:01, andre_debian@numericable.fr a écrit :
> On Saturday 27 October 2012 22:36:37 Alex Padoly wrote:
>> Bonsoir à tous,
>> Comment dépanner efficacement un PC à distance avec un logiciel GNU, le
>> serveur ou la station sera sous Debian, les postes distant pourront etre
>> sous LINUX ou WINDOWS.  Merci pour vos réponses.  Alex
>
> Teamviewer :
> www.teamviewer.com/

That's not a GNU Software and moreover it looks like you need to
register for the service and nothing is said about the traffic which
could be going through a specific server. This is the kind of service
that's looks cool but I would avoid it like the pest!

--

  Pascal Obry /  Magny Les Hameaux (78)

  The best way to travel is by means of imagination

  http://v2p.fr.eu.org
  http://www.obry.net

  gpg --keyserver keys.gnupg.net --recv-key F949BD3B