Re: ConkyForecast

Bon, comme je le pressentais, Weather.com a modifié ses infrastructures
et les données XML ne sont plus données.

Voici la copie de l'email reçu :

"Frédéric,
We are retiring the weather.com XML Data Feed (accessed via the
xoap.weather.com host name) along with its supporting
infrastructure.  We sent you a notice of this termination on either
October 13th, 2011 or October 19th, 2011 at the e-mail address
on file with your account.

The Weather Channel is continuing to offer an array of free offerings,
just not the weather.com XML Data Feed.  You can view these
free offerings at http://www.weather.com/services/weather-gadgets/.  I
have also attached some screenshots of what can be created
with one of our free offerings, Weather on Your Website (WOWs).

If you still need access to an XML data feed you may subscribe to The
Weather Channel API.  The Weather Channel API is not a
one-to-one replacement of the weather.com XML Data Feed.  The Weather
Channel API is a completely new offering written from the
ground up to be a commercial SaaS offering hosted in an elastic cloud.
The call structure is completely different as is the way
it is managed.  It is a metered and throttled feed but it offers more
features and flexibility.  Unfortunately this means that you
will need to modify your code to utilize this feed should you choose to
use this as a replacement for the weather.com XML Data
Feed.

Based on your e-mail I assume that you are not a developer but rather a
consumer of a conky widget.  If that is the case, you will
not be able to modify the conky code to use the new feed.  To my
knowledge, there is no conky widget replacement currently
available that uses a feed from The Weather Channel.

I hope you find this information helpful.  Please let me know if you
have any questions that I can answer for you."

Il ne me reste plus qu'à trouver un substitue à conkyForecast...dommage
:-(((