Re: problème de connexion

Le Sat, 13 Jun 2009 20:57:44 +0200,
franck <franckdufau@free.fr> a écrit :

Merci de la réponse, en fait j'ai trouvé un paquet .deb qui traite
spécifiquement ce genre de problème, ntlmaps :
Paquet : ntlmaps
État:installé
Version : 0.9.9.0.1-10
Priorité : optionnel
Section : web
Responsable : David Watson <dwatson@debian.org>
Taille décompressée : 397k
Dépend: debconf (>= 0.5) | debconf-2.0, python, python-support (>= 0.7.1)
Description : NTLM Authorization Proxy Server
 'NTLM Authorization Proxy Server' (APS) is a proxy software that allows you to
 authenticate via an MS Proxy Server (e.g. ISA server) using the proprietary
 NTLM protocol. Since version 0.9.5 APS has an ability to behave as a standalone
 proxy server and authenticate http clients at web servers using NTLM method. It
 can change arbitrary values in your client's request header so that those
 requests will look like they were created by MS IE. It is written in Python
 v1.5.2 language.

 Main features:
 * supports NTLM authentication via parent proxy server (Error 407 Proxy
   Authentication Required)
 * supports NTLM authentication at web servers (Error 401 Access
   Denied/Unauthorized)
 * supports translation of NTLM scheme to standard "Basic" authentication scheme
 * supports the HTTPS 'CONNECT' method for transparent tunnelling through parent
   proxy server
 * has ability to change arbitrary values in client's request headers;
 * supports unlimited number of client connections
 * supports connections from external hosts
 * supports HTTP 1.1 persistent connections
 * stores user's credentials in config file or requests password from a console
   during the start time
Site : http://ntlmaps.sourceforge.net/

Étiquettes: implemented-in::python, interface::daemon, network::server,
            role::program, security::authentication, use::proxying

ce n'est pas parfait mais ça règle tout de même le problème.

Merci

mahashakti89