Build World-Class Apps with the Tools in asp.netPRO Magazine!

asp.netPRO Special Offer Expires 5/15/09
Subscription Term
Your Professional Courtesy Rate
1 Year/12 Issues
$34.99*

Take advantage of this special offer now to receive the only magazine devoted to code, strategy, and tips for developing world-class ASP.NET applications. All for under $3 a month*!

Subscribe today for a 1-year (12 issues) subscription to supplement your development skills with the tools in asp.netPRO! Every month, you'll receive:

  • Ready-to-run code and pages
  • Updates on new products and trends
  • Guidance with programming best practices
  • Real-world examples and solutions from top industry experts
  • PLUS anytime access to every solution and all code in the online database!
Don't Miss Out To Order!

*Rates vary outside of the U.S.

You are subscribed as debian-user-french@lists.debian.org.

You received this email because you have an existing business relationship with asp.netPRO, a division of Penton Media. Periodically, we will inform you of special Penton-related shows, products and other offers that we believe you will find helpful in your business or career. To STOP receiving promotional e-mails from asp.netPRO, please click here to opt-out.

asp.netPRO | Penton Media | 249 W. 17th Street | New York, NY 10011 | Privacy Policy