Celebrity-Hair How-To Guide

Title: Beauty & Style Solutions

Beauty & Style Solutions
April 30, 2008 - Newsletter

  Celebrity-Hair How-To Guide

You may not have Ken Paves on your payroll like Jessica Simpson and Eva Longoria do, but you can still achieve the hairstyles of the stars. All it takes is a little hair brainstorming. For starters, we turned to celebrity stylists Paul Cucinello, Joey Noufal and Malcolm Edwards for some hair how-to's and products suggestions for:

  • Nicole Richie's romantic bangs
  • Star Jones' bob
  • Katie Holmes' crop top
  • Heidi Klum's should-length mane

    Hair-loss help | Talk back | Try out celebrity hairstyles online

  •  Are You Wearing the Right Bra?
    Nearly 90 million women over the age of 18 are wearing the wrong bra. Are you? Find out using our Fit & Flatter Bra Finder. Plus, discover the best bras for every day and those special nights.

     Get Big Laughs & Win Big Prizes!
    Enter the Baby Mama Sweepstakes, brought to you by iVillage and Universal Pictures. It's your chance to win great daily prizes and the grand prize of a Bugaboo Chameleon Stroller. Click here to win.

    ADVERTISEMENT Click Here!
    VIDEO

  • What to pack for travel
  • Fun fashion for rainy days
  • Spring looks for plus-size women

  • NEWSLETTERS
    Click to sign up in one click!
  • Beauty and Style Hot Products: Makeovers, product info and more

  • iVillage News: Highlights from this week's best information, advice and support at iVillage

  • Women's Wellness: Need-to-know information for your health

  • More free newsletters...

    ADVERTISEMENT Click Here!

    Manage Your Subscriptions
    You are subscribed as debian-user-french@lists.debian.org.