Get Beach-Ready

Title: Shopping

Shopping
April 16, 2008 - Newsletter

  Designer Swimwear Styles
Summer is right around the corner, and it's time to decide how you want to update your beach- and pool-party style. Do you want a one-piece, bikini or tankini? Do you want bold colors, geometric prints or ruffle detail? Now, we can't make those decisions for you. But we can help by bringing you the latest swimsuits, from top designers, at prices that will make you melt!

BikiniTeeny Bikinis
Show off your svelte figure with a hot new bikini. This season, bikinis are tiny and give little coverage, but their prints, embellishments and detailing are anything but minimal!

One PieceFlattering One-Pieces
We're seeing a big revival of the one-piece bathing suit, which is often more flattering than a bikini. One-pieces emphasize the silhouette and add an element of elegance to swimwear.

TankiniStylish Tankinis
Tankinis are a great option for those of us that don't want to bare all in a bikini but also don't want the full coverage of a one-piece. One of our favorites is this textured tankini by Boston Proper.

 Small Diet Changes, Big Differences Community Challenge®
Our daily diet tips and weight-loss strategies help you make small changes that get big results so you can reach your ideal weight. Sign up today!

 Throw the Party of the Year!
Throw your best party ever with our FREE party kit! Download and print free invites, games, decorations and more. Plus, party-planning tips that are sure to impress all of your guests. Get the party started. Go now.

ADVERTISEMENT Click Here!
VIDEO

  • What's the biggest celebrity "oops"?
  • Corinne Bailey Rae's Husband Found Dead
  • Preview: 'Where in the World Is Osama Bin Laden?'

  • NEWSLETTERS
    Click to sign up in one click!
  • Beauty & Style Hot Products: Makeovers, product info and more

  • Home: Ideas to help you love where you live

  • Baby and Toddler: Information and advice on babies and toddlers

  • More free newsletters...

    ADVERTISEMENT Click Here!

    Manage Your Subscriptions
    You are subscribed as debian-user-french@lists.debian.org.