What's the Best Cat Food?

Dear Valued Customer,
Take up to 25% OFF our healthiest canned cat foods. PLUS, great deals on Feliway, scratchers, and cushion beds.
Having trouble viewing this email? Please view online here.

Doctors Foster and Smith Cat Care Today
supplies  |  new  |  sale  |  clearance  |  flea & tick
How to choose the best cat food
Canned Cat Foods
Also On Sale
Cat Cavern Scratcher
Cozy Cushion
Comfort Zone Plug-In
Doctors' Best SALE

To unsubscribe from any Drs. Foster and Smith email list, change your address, or sign up for different pet emails, please visit your email management page.

This email was sent to debian-user-french@lists.debian.org. To make sure you continue receiving emails from Drs. Foster and Smith, please add Editor@DrsFosterSmith.com to your address book. We will never share your email address with anyone - we promise.

Tell a Friend or Family Member About Us >

CONTACT US: Drs. Foster and Smith
2253 Air Park Road, Rhinelander WI 54501 - CustomerService@DrsFosterSmith.com - 1-800-381-7179

Copyright 2008, Foster & Smith, Inc. All rights reserved.