Re: weblog conseillé?

Merci pour vos réponses, je passe aux tests :)

(dommage que la plupart ne fonctionnent qu'avec mysql.)

Jean-Yves F. Barbier a écrit :
> Salut liste,
Seems that a pollster was taking a worldwide opinion poll.
Her question was, "Excuse me; what's your opinion on the meat shortage?"

In Texas, the answer was "What's a shortage?"
In Poland, the answer was "What's meat?"
In the Soviet Union, the answer was "What's an opinion?"
In New York City, the answer was "What's excuse me?"