Re: update par cron+mail (was: etch et lenny)

Le jeudi 19 avril 2007 13:42, Daniel Caillibaud a écrit :
> [...]. Personnellement, je préfère m'envoyer par mail tous les
> jours le résultat de
> aptitude update && aptitude -s upgrade
> [...]
> Daniel
$ apt-cache show apticron
Package: apticron
Depends: apt-listchanges, mailx, debconf | debconf-2.0, iproute, apt
 apticron is a simple script to mail about impending apt updates such as
 security updates. If you need to schedule more complex APT tasks we recommend
 you use the (more complex) cron-apt tool.

exemple de mails :
> apticron report [Mon, 16 Apr 2007 06:54:35 +0200]
> apticron has detected that some packages need upgrading on:
>         balrog.u....fr
>         [ 127.0.1.1 19.... ]
>
> The following packages are currently pending an upgrade:
>         base-files 4.0
>         [...]
>         sudo 1.6.8p12-5
>         tar 1.16.1-1
>         [...]
> Package Details:
>
> Lecture des fichiers de modifications (« changelog »)...
> sudo (1.6.8p12-5) unstable; urgency=low
>
>   The sudo package is no longer configured --with-exempt=sudo.  If you
>   depend on members of group sudo being able to run sudo without needing
>   a password, you will need to put "%sudo ALL=NOPASSWD: ALL" in
>   /etc/sudoers to preserve equivalent functionality.
>
>  -- Bdale Garbee <bdale@gag.com>  Tue,  3 Apr 2007 21:13:39 -0600
>         [...]
> You can perform the upgrade by issuing the command:
>         aptitude dist-upgrade
> as root on balrog.u....fr
>
> It is recommended that you simulate the upgrade first to confirm that
> the actions that would be taken are reasonable. The upgrade may be
> simulated by issuing the command:
>         aptitude -s -y dist-upgrade
> --
> apticron

Cordialement,
--
Eric DÉCORNOD
Ingénieur d'Études

apticron has detected that some packages need upgrading on:

	balrog.uhp-nancy.fr
	[ 127.0.1.1 194.254.100.140 ]

The following packages are currently pending an upgrade:

	liborbit2 1:2.14.7-0.1
	libsamplerate0 0.1.2-3
	libsndfile1 1.0.17-1
	libtasn1-3 0.3.9-1
	libtasn1-3-bin 0.3.9-1
	rss-glx 0.8.1-4

Package Details:

Lecture des fichiers de modifications (« changelog »)...

You can perform the upgrade by issuing the command:

	aptitude dist-upgrade

as root on balrog.uhp-nancy.fr

It is recommended that you simulate the upgrade first to confirm that
the actions that would be taken are reasonable. The upgrade may be
simulated by issuing the command:

	aptitude -s -y dist-upgrade

--
apticron