Hzot Btitch Thiny Ttits Duoggystyle MONSUTERCOCK

Ave! :)
Rmaunchy Blond Bfitch On Kbnees Seucking BIGCMOCK

You may call God love, you may call God goodness. But the best name for God is compassion.
The age of the book is almost gone.

http://dewsaq.com/

The ancestor of every action is thought.
It is always the adventurers who do great things, not the sovereigns of great empires.The size of a man is measured by the size of the thing that makes him angry.The intellectual tradition is one of servility to power, and if I didn't betray it I'd be ashamed of myself.