Why this older man is having too much success with younger women

Dear Gandi,

I just received a great success story from one of my subscribers--an
older guy having too much success with younger women!

John--

Man, I agree with you totally.  I am 68 years old.....yep you read
it right.

Have a mediocre income and am only reasonably good looking although
I am not a fat ass.  (fat asses will always have the percentages
against them) And I attract more young honeys than you can imagine.
(I have to cull out those over 30 because they're so numerous).
Mainly because I do not take any crap from them and I don't send
out messages of  "oh we could be so right for each other if you'd
only allow me to be your chosen one"..etc.  etc.

Bullshit......I AM the one who does the choosing, not them.  And
you know what? They LOVE IT!

Keep on keeping on, my man......
Regards,

Douglas

JA:  Hah, thanks for the email Douglas.  Amazing how women of all
ages respond to a man who knows how to create attraction.
Amazingly, today's older men do much better with younger women than
today's younger guys do because older men come from an age when men
acted like men.  Today's younger guys are pretty much whiners and
wimps, so younger women are turning to older men to feel that
wonderful sense of attraction they can't get with today's men.
Congratulations on your success!

Ready to succeed like Doug?  Then have a look at
http://www.johnalanis.com/event_reg.htm for details

On with the fun...

-John Alanis
"The King of Let 'em Come to You"

PS  Make 2007 your best year yet with women--go to
http://www.johnalanis.com/event_reg.htm  now.

Copyright, Art Of Steel, Inc.  MMVI

This email is protected by copyright, MMVI, Art Of Steel, Inc.
All right reserved. Reproduction in any form of any
portion of this email is strictly prohibited without the
express written consent of Art Of Steel, Inc. and John Alanis,
Inc.

By accepting and reading this, you agree to all of
the following: This newsletter, and all the opinions
expressed herein, are for personal entertainment
purposes only, and are not professional advice. You,
and you alone, are solely responsible for the use
of the ideas, concepts, opinions and content and
hold Art of Steel, Inc. and all members and affiliates
harmless in any event or claim. If you are under
the age of 18, please go to the link at the end
of this email to stop receiving it immediately or send
mail to:

John Alanis
Art Of Steel, Inc.
4404 W. William Cannon Dr. #P-166
Austin, TX, 78749 USA
512 892 8839 Phone
support@womenapproachyou.com
http://www.JohnAlanis.com

4404 W. William Cannon Dr. #P-166
Austin, TX 78749

To unsubscribe or change subscriber options visit:
http://www.aweber.com/z/r/?TIxMnBzMtCwM7OzsLJyc