Trouble with cups and page_log

Hi,

I get troubles with Cups.
I would like to use /var/log/cups/page_log to be able to know who prints and
how much?
The server is SambaEdu3 Debian sarge.

I uncomment
   PageLog /var/log/cups/page_log
in /etc/cups/cupsd.conf and restart cupsys.
I create /var/log/cups/page_log using touch but it doesn't work.
Printing is OK, but nothing is written in /var/log/cups/page_log

I try to do the same on my personal computer (Debian Sarge too) but it doesn't
work.
I get the same trouble.

My /etc/cups/cupsd.conf:

# egrep -v "(^$|^#)" /etc/cups/cupsd.conf
DefaultCharset notused
LogLevel info
PageLog /var/log/cups/page_log
Printcap /var/run/cups/printcap
Port 631
<Location />
Order Deny,Allow
Deny From All
Allow From 127.0.0.1
</Location>
<Location /jobs>
AuthType Basic
AuthClass User
</Location>
<Location /admin>
AuthType Basic
AuthClass System
Order Deny,Allow
Deny From All
Allow From 127.0.0.1
</Location>

and /var/log/cups/page_log is empty.

I did test a few years ago (OS: Mandrake 9.1) and it worked:
http://stephane.boireau.free.fr/informatique/quotas_cups/quotas_cups.html

Do you know what I should do to get /var/log/cups/page_log OK?

Thanks!
--
Stéphane.