Save $20 on our new website

Title: Lane Bryant
To ensure delivery to your inbox(not junk, bulk or spam boxes), please add
LaneBryantCatalog@email.lbcatalog.com to your e-mail Address Book.

Lane Bryant Catalog
Lane Bryant Catalog New Arrivals Clothing Shoes & Accessories Intimates Clearance
We've Got It! An all-new website designed with you in mind
Shop our new site and take $20 OFF your order of &60 or more. Type in LBNEW$20 at checkout for your cash discount.
*Extra web-only $20 discount applies to your order of $60 or more from lanebryantcatalog.com, not including shipping, handling or taxes. May not be redeemed for cash or combined with other offers. Not applicable to fragrances, jewelry, gift certificates, prior purchases or Lane Bryant retail store items. Type LBNEW$20 at checkout. Expires 8/23/06.
Register to access all of our convenient site features. It's fast, easy and secure.
To subscribe to our e-mail list, click here. Read our Privacy Policy. To reply to this e-mail, please use our Customer Contact Form.
To unsubscribe from our e-mail list, click here.
Lane Bryant Catalog, 300 Constitution Drive, Taunton, MA 02780