Sneak Peek: Leather & Suede Sale

Title: Jessica London

To ensure delivery to your inbox (not junk, bulk or spam boxes),
please add JessicaLondon@email.jessicalondon.com to your e-mail address book.
JessicaLondon.com  *  Fashions for sizes 14W - 34W   Visit us here to shop our whole website...
Departments What's New Clearance
Web-only Sneak Peek    Leather & Suede Sale Web-only Sneak Peek    Leather & Suede Sale
JL Studio(tm) suede jacket...was $99, NOW $89! JL Studio(tm) suede jacket...was $99, NOW $89! JL Studio(tm) leather blazer...was from $89, NOW from $79!
  JL Studio(tm) leather skirt...was from $69, NOW from $59!
>Shipping Only $5.99!  An exclusive shipping offerÖonly $5.99 for your first order   when you open and use your new Jessica London credit card account* online.    *Subject to credit approval. 2006 Fall Collection   This season's must have items >shop now

Register to access all of our convenient site features. It's fast, easy and secure.

To subscribe to our e-mail list, click here. Read our Privacy Policy.
To reply to this e-mail, please use our Customer Contact Form. To unsubscribe from our e-mail list, click here.

Jessica London, 300 Constitution Drive, Taunton, MA 02780.