Over 130 new items in clearance...starting at $6.99

Title: Jessica London

To ensure delivery to your inbox (not junk, bulk or spam boxes),
please add JessicaLondon@email.jessicalondon.com to your e-mail address book.
Jessica London
Departments What's New Clearance Over 130 Items Added To Clearance
Over 130 Items Added To Clearance Over 130 Items Added To Clearance
$5.99 Shipping 2004 Fall Collection

Register to access all of our convenient site features. It's fast, easy and secure.

To subscribe to our e-mail list, click here. Read our Privacy Policy.
To reply to this e-mail, please use our Customer Contact Form. To unsubscribe from our e-mail list, click here.

Jessica London, 300 Constitution Drive, Taunton, MA 02780.