Thank you for your signup!

Hi lists.gandi.net,

I want to share with you one of my recent customer's
testimonial:

Feedback: I have been suffering with severe gum infections
for months. I have infections under two crowns & a
bridge. I was so sick in the spring when one area of my
gums abcessed, my face swelled up & my mouth was only
open only a tiny bit in one corner where I could get some
water in. I wound up running fevers and had to confine
myself to bed for weeks. The dentists would not work on
me unless I took 10 days of antibiotics, which I would not.
I eat a very healthy , natural diet & will NOT put any drugs
in my system. I now have fibromyalgia and problems with
my stomach & esophagus. When I did an online search for
natural cures for gum infections I found your website.
I ordered the kit plus 1 extra bottle. i was a bit skeptical
because I tried other natural things that helped some,
but did not do as well as I had hoped. I am in my 3rd day
of using your product & the swelling I had in three areas has
gone down & continues to do so. The one area swells up each
day with a bubble that I have to pop & drain. That has not
 happened today! I intend to keep using your product & hope
that my ! mouth becomes well enough to get my three teeth
fixed! A priodontist wanted to perform 4 surgeries & gum
treatments for my gingivitis, which I do not believe I have
any longer, and the work would have cost me $4,000 and
I have no dental insurance! I am always thankful when I can
find natural solutions to my health problems! Thank You,
 Lorraine in- New Jersey -1/24/2006
SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT: Read! Read!
Welcome and thank you for your interest in
1stultimategumsolution.com

1. The following information is provided for our
    Customers Who signed up Newsletter for 3-FREE Bonuses
    and who ordered Our Ultimate Gum Solution as a First Time
    Customers!

2.  How do we choose our Lucky WINNER who get one year
     supply Of Ultimate Gum Solution For FREE, 10 bottles, $199.50
     retail value.

3.  SSLI Health Group will find the first customer who orders first
In each month. That first Customer  will be the Lucky WINNER
Who will get 10 FREE Bottles of Ultimate Gum Solution.

Company will announce the Lucky Winner on next month newsletter!

FREE Bonus #1: How to Take Care Dental Health Natural Way!

How to take care our dental problem?: gum disease, gum infection,
canker sore, Bleeding gums, bad breath, gingivitis, periodontal
disease, root canal infection, Toothache pain. ? killing bacteria is
the key point to keep our gum health!

3 steps to dental health: Natural way!
   Ingredients:
http://www.1stultimategumsolution.com/carting/ingredient.php
Ultimate Gum Solution has more than 100 ingredients in Natural
Nutrition.

Stip1.  Minor infection, and gum disease patients who has infection
pocket less than 3mm to 4mm depth, can use Ultimate Gum Solution
by rinsing and gargling in your mouth specially focusing to the
infected area at least more than ONE minute each time when you
insert Ultimate Gum Solution after regular brush.
3 times daily after each meal. The Solution must be penetrated into
the infected pocket. The longer you keep UGS in your mouth the
better result you will have.
( To get rid of Bad Breath ? Rinse and Gargle in the mouth ONE
minute and SWALLOW IT to kill the bacteria in the stomach).
When you order our product, you will receive more detailed
instruction.

Step2. Advanced gum disease patients: with more than 5mm to 7mm
infection pocket. Use Personal Oral Irrigator with Metal Tip ?
to make sure the Solution can Penetrate into the infected pockets. ?
With my own experience, almost any Infected pockets UGS can
penetrate- need familiarizing skills to use daily.
If there is no space for the UGS to penetrate, you can consult
with your dentist Doctor.

*** For the last 6 years of experience with tens of thousands
of our customers who have been having great results with
Ultimate Gum Solution.

If you want to keep your gum healthy,  I recommend you to be
patient and trust. Maintain with UGSdaily & diligently.  There is no
 FREE  ride in this universe, we must first GIVE to RECEIVE goodness
from the universe. Invest your time and effort to To receive good
HEALTH from the Universe.
I strongly believe that most of our health challenge is coming from
our own Irresponsible daily life style.
So therefore if we take our responsibility and commitment for our
own health,
Soon or later within a few days you'll see good results if the
SOLUTION  Penetrated into the infected  gum  pockets. ***

Step3.  Create a good and strong immune system in your
physical body to prevent and defend any kind of germs and
bacteria from out side.
Specially when we are young and have strong immune system
in our physical Body, any injury of our body is healed easily
and defend our body from the Infiltration of germs and bacteria.
When we are aged, we need to create our immune system
stronger to defend Our physical body from the germs and
bacteria.

Focal Infection Theory: by Dr. Weston Price, D.D.S. Nutrition
& Physical Degeneration. www.price-pottenger.org
Dr. George Meinig, D.D.S. ? Root Canal Cover-Up ?
Research information of Dr. Weston Price, D.D.S.
To keep strong immune system for our Physical Body,
we recommend our Customers to take Whole Food Vitamins
and Minerals from the following site.
FREE Bonus #2: You will receive it by email tomorrow!
I, as an inventor, have been using Ultimate Gum Solution?
 for 6 years now.
If you read my story at home page I have never been to
dentist office since I have been  using Ultimate Gum Solution?
for 6 years.
This fact will tell you what it is about our Product.

 SHARE YOUR OWN EXPERIENCE  of this great product.

After using our Ultimate Gum Solution? if you share your story
with our customers

We even send you TWO BOTTLES OF our product for FREE as an
appreciation. Try to tell as many as possible to your friends
about the benefits  of this great product.
Order Ultimate Gum Solution? today!
http://www.1stultimategumsolution.com
Special Announcement:
Due to reorganization of our affiliate program system,
Our affiliate program will be inactive for a couple
of Months.
As soon as our program is active, we'll announce
again!
Sorry for your inconvenience.

Best wishes,

Sung Lee
 http://www.1stultimategumsolution.com

OUR RECOMMENDATION: The Best Nutritional Products.
For Step 3 Products: Whole Food Nutrition.
We recommend our customers to investigate and study
from the research information.
Ultimate Nutrition - Optimal Health Systems
Please listen to Audio from the following site.
http://ultimatenutrition.optimalhealthsystems.com
Owner of Ultimate Gum Solution? has been testing this
products for 2 years.

SSLI HEALTH GROUP
702 Park Ave., #302
South Pasadena
California 91030
United States

If you no longer wish to receive communication from us:
http://autocontactor.com/app/r.asp?ID=90066352&ARID=172486

To update your contact information:
http://autocontactor.com/app/r.asp?c=1&ID=90066352