Welcome to Jo-Ann's mailing list!

Welcome to Joann.com - your online destination for sewing,
scrapbooking and crafts!

You have been added to the Jo-Ann mailing list and will
receive special online and in-store sales promotions,
exclusive Jo-Ann project ideas and much more through our
e-mails! Your first e-mail may take up to 4-6 weeks for
delivery.

If you wish to register for easier checkout and order
tracking on Joann.com, click on "My Account" in the upper
right hand corner of each page to sign up!

In the meantime, as a special introduction to Joann.com,
we'd like to offer you FREE SHIPPING on your next
joann.com order of $25 or more*. Please use promotion
code WELCOME080625 at checkout. It's good through
8/31/06, so visit Joann.com soon!

We'd love to hear from you. Share your questions, comments
and suggestions by e-mailing us at customercare@joann.com.

Best Regards,

The folks at Joann.com

P.S. Find hundreds of new items at Joann.com!

* Free standard shipping with your order of $25 or more.
Special handling charges (if applicable) still apply. $25
minimum is based on the subtotal before tax and excludes
Jo-Ann Gift Card purchases, Framed Art & Mirrors and
special handling charges. Limited to available online
stock; no rain checks will be issued. Promotion code can
only be used once per person, cannot be combined with
other promotion codes and cannot be used on past purchases.