Re: Re collective : HS adresse 10.0.0.138 speedtouch injoignable.

Barcelona 2005 07 08

Dear Ms or Mr

I got speedtouch 510v4, from last three months I changed my ISP (LAN) to Tele2.
They don't use speedtouch but allowed to usem their IP  dynamic PPPoA,
They told me to use pppoa of wanadoo dynmic ip template, downloaded from kosovito,tk.

Not getting thru 10.0.0.138 to configurar dynamic ip of thomson,
How it is possible to do more easily configration of this router to get started to use
Have a nice weekend
Narinder
saxengon@worldonline.es