Re: Conversion de PDF en format texte

Tue, 22 Feb 2005 22:15:34 +0000, Yves Rutschle a écrit :
> On Tue, Feb 22, 2005 at 09:28:57PM +0100, Jean-Michel OLTRA wrote:
> > Gagné! Faudrait que j'essaye avec d'autres fichiers. J'ai été trop
> > affirmatif.
>
> Il me semble en avoir vu qui marchait, mais c'était y'a
> longtemps...
>
> > C'est sûr, il y a beaucoup de caractères accentués en anglais\dots
>
> Touché, café, à la carte, apéritif, déjà-vu, crème fraîche
> (n'essayez jamais « cream », c'est pas du tout pareil),
> fiancé... il y en a plein, really :-)

Et « Münster » aussi :

«
 «
  English is a straightforward, frank, honest, open-hearted, no-nonsense
  language, which has little truck with such devilish devious devices as
  accents; indeed U.S. editors and printers are often thrown into a dither
  when a foreign word insinuates itself into the language. However there
  is one word on which Americans seem to have closed ranks, printing it
  confidently, courageously, and almost invariably complete with
  accent---the cheese presented to us as Münster.

  Unfortunately, Munster doesn't take an accent.
 » - Waverley Root,
     The International Herald Tribune, mardi 18 mai 1982, p.8
» - The TeXBook

:oP

(Pfiou, citation de citation...)

--